Pages

Tuesday 8 November 2016

Child of God

You are an amazing child of God
A child of God you are
I see it in you
You shine like a light
In the way you do things
It has to be God's way
You look for Christ in others
It makes me smile so bright
It makes me love you
For Christ loved us first
My prayer for you is this
That all of life's days
You may grow in your love for God
Life hasn't always been easy
Yet you always seek our God
There in the hard days
You see God's hand on you
You laugh because in Christ you have joy
I rejoice with you
For He is in me to
You are loved
My sister
My brother
JH
5-11-16

Psalm 133
Behold, how good and pleasant it is
    when brothers dwell in unity![a]
It is like the precious oil on the head,
    running down on the beard,
on the beard of Aaron,
    running down on the collar of his robes!
It is like the dew of Hermon,
    which falls on the mountains of Zion!
For there the Lord has commanded the blessing,
    life forevermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment