Pages

Wednesday 8 February 2017

Keepsake's

I always thought that people become sentimental when they start to get old but, I'm sure that is wrong now.
It's more when you start to make memories like these......


Being together...


Flowers


Reminders of the "Footprints" poem.



Sunsets!


Laughing...


Strolls.


The moment when someone gets my not possed smile!!!!


Siluets.

Memories make us what to have a keepsake, something sentimental. Photos defently are a way of having that. 
I feel so blessed that last time I was in Nelson visiting Jamie, his sister got such beautiful shots of us just being ourselves.

4 comments:

  1. You guys are cute... but would be cuter if your boyfriend would shave at least once a week!!! *hint hint, nod, nod*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoever took those photos is one great photographer! They're gorgeous - you're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure are so good. Jamie's sister took them and she did an amazing job!

      Delete