Pages

Monday 5 October 2015

Compassion

Yes I'm just giving you an other sermon. 
But its something I know that we could all do with a reminder or a lesson.

Five phases that got me are;
ask your spouse, ask your kids (ask your siblings). 
Do they think you are compassionate?
Verbal abuse. 
Are you using verbal abuse...I suggest you look up the term
Knowledge puffs up. 
Are you just fulling yourself up on knowledge, does the word affect you and make you weep?
Domestic violence in the church
This happens because we have no compaction in the church
Having everything but love
We have everything but true love for God and others. So we can't even have compaction because it comes from God.

I pray that you may listen to this sermon. Ponder it and reflect.
Let this happen.

Search me, O God, and know my heart;
Try me and know my anxious thoughts;
 And see if there be any [n]hurtful way in me,
And lead me in the everlasting way.
Psalm 139:23-24

Let your heart be broken, let your heart be softened once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment