Pages

Sunday 25 October 2015

Traffic

So I was diving to work on Thursday and it was cool traffic is good...Wait maybe not. How nice an accident. It took me 1.5 hours to get to work. I was sick of driving at snails pass by then. On the way home is was looking forward to a nice drive. I worked until 6 so traffic would be pretty light, but alas and alack there just had to be another accident. So after driving 3 hours like a snail in total I was about to explode. As you can imagine, so please crazy people drive like humans.

Traffic
Lovely traffic
Or maybe just not
Do you know how fun
O how fun it is
To drive 30km
At 20km an hour
Traffic 
O traffic
Really nothing can say
How much I love you
You make me feel 
Like a slow slow snail
O what fun
For I have always
Wanted to be
A snail
A wee snail
Crawling of to work
I think its time
People drove right
Not crashing and making
O making me a snail.
I think I would rather
Not be a snail 
Unless you want

To be one to.
JH

No comments:

Post a Comment