Pages

Sunday 10 January 2016

Family Camp

I thought I would share a bunch of pictures from our churches family camp. 
Family camp is always a refreshing time and this year was no different.

26 Dec 2015 - 2 Jan 2016

Catching up with a dear friend while she doodled

Nothing like a new photo of the two of us

Yes I just got a picture of you

There is always that one person who wants a picture

You can't hide from me

Water crew...it was so hot even if you weren't playing sports

Pre-game chat

Hehe

Nice shot

Banquet night dress up was Australian just for Mr. Capill (speaker/minister from Ausi)









Funny faces don't we love them

There is always one clown...

... who hates pictures and I get a good one

Yes my face is made of stone


Talent night!


Tap dancing is SOOOOOOO cooollll!!!

Cutes

Me...next post will be the poem I did. :-)

Choir...this year I decided just to listen. 

Over all it was a week to focus on my amazing Saviour and King. To once more be strengthened in my faith by the fellowship of those of like mind and joy.






2 comments: