Pages

Wednesday 17 February 2016

Life update

It's been far to long since I have posted something.
Life has just got away from me, I haven't even written any poems.
At the present moment I am looking for work. My current nanny job has come to an end and it's time to find a new one. Easier said than done. I can tell you it's a tireing task. 

Along with the job hunting I have been looking into possible study options for most likely next year. For a long time I have wanted to do a Christian counseling course. After a bit of hunting and getting advice from my paster I think I found the one. Christan Counseling Education Foundation(CCEF) is on online or in class option for those who want to look into couseling Biblical. While it does not give you qualifications it does give you a base.
Please pray that if this is my Saviours will for me I will in dew time go ahead with it.

On the lighter side life is full of daily blessings.
Phone calls from friends
Words of encouragement from many
A cousin getting married
Family visiting
Good books
Rain on the dry land
Most of all God being with me every step of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment