Pages

Sunday 6 March 2016

Cleanup time

Don't we all love the mess our bedrooms get into after Christmas and summer. Well today I did a big cleanup and tried to throw out some things, but I came across problems like these.
The old Bible cover.
"But this has so many good memories to it! The sermons, caticisem lessons that I brought it to. The days of school work and just plain old reading. I know it's just the cover but how can I get rid of it?"
Sensibility won out and to the bin it went.

The loom band craze.
Yes even I was sucked in. Plus received a few. I know that there life time is limited, but how could I get rid of these two? Ones from my cousin and one from my friend Beth.  Maybe next time.

Visits from my cousins in Ausi. The sweet little gifts they give, this one reminding me they will be here at Easter!
Can't wait to see them all!

The little magnet my besti's little sister gave me the last time I saw her. Miss them so much. I just couldn't part with this one.

The Allen key I used when doing work for Dad. Those times are over. All those fun weekends unplugging and replugging computers.
That one get returned to the owner, don't have much use for him.

The chocolate I can't bear to eat. 
The thought of eating something I got at my graduation, is just unbearable.
Yes, I'm really weird.

How many books do I need lying around with tabs in important bits or quotes. I'm just terrible at tiding up my billion books.

Now if only I had cleaned up earlyer and then I could have put this guy to good use.
Will I ever learn......Nop!

But hey at lest I finerly cleaned it all up.
Now time for some chocolate.
NO NOT MY HEART ONE!


1 comment: