Pages

Saturday 14 May 2016

Worthless of your love Lord

Who am I that you saved me
Nothing but a sinful human am I
Yet you loved me
You chose me before time began
You predestined me to be yours
Not because of what I would do
Rather because of your love for me
You sent your son to die for me
On that bitter cross
I am nothing
But a fleating breath
Like the flowers in the fields
But your love O Lord
Forgets all that
You see me in your Son instead
You hear me always
Though small I am
You give me peace
Through every storm
Your arms are there
They hold me tight
When in the pits of sin I dwelt
It was you alone who downward reached
You pulled me out
Held me tight
Guided me to follow you
You waged a war
Against the devil
You saved my soul
Your love is so great.
I am nothing but a worm
Yet you love me still
Give me a love
Like yours my Saviour
For I love you My Lord
JH
14-5-16

No comments:

Post a Comment