Pages

Monday 22 January 2018

Raspberry the dream

We all go through life having dreams. Dreams we desire to be forfilled. Sometimes we dream and wait patiently knowing that the time is not right. Other times we dream and talk about it for it is a possibility.
Everyone has dreams, some that come to pass and some that never do. Life is full of God saying yes, no or wait. As human beings we never fully understand how God works, He is to far above us.
I think so often when God gives us a yes we do a little dance and run into whatever it is, forgetting to even think of the one who forfilled this dream. If we do remember we often grumble, what took you so long! I didn't want it yet...
Let us seek to learn to praise God whatever the answer.

I want to tell you of my dream. A dream I have had for many many years.
I have decided to name this dream 

Raspberry

You are a dream
I have had for years
A dream I knew 
That waiting was best
A dream I thought
May never come true
A dream I had
To trust God with
O God you took
It to your heart
You told me wait
Trust me, My child
But trust I did
My God knew my heart
So after many years
He took me, one step
On the journey ahead
Now I knew
That waiting would be
Long or short
Hard or easy
That God's timing
Is always best

I talked about you
Before you were here
We wondered, How long?
You came in a blink
A blink of an eye
I prayed
Please let this dream live
You lived and grew
I really treasure you
Thank you God
For your forfillment
This great blessing
You placed upon us
This little raspberry
Growing each day
Under your caring hand
And our loving gaze
JH
22-01-18



2 comments:

  1. WHOOPP WHOOPP!!! I’m an honorary auntie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOOPP WHOOPP!!! I’m an honorary auntie!!!!

    ReplyDelete