Pages

Monday 10 August 2015

Another day has passed

So today was amazing, especially for a Monday. I got my nice sleep in to 7 Oclook....yeah I know its not really a sleep in. Then I drove all the way to Otaki with my two lovely sister and Mother to go shopping. We just looked as you do. We then headed to a cafe for lunch....Yum Yum....I had a really good pie and Date scone. I am loving dates at the moment. Yes I know that sounds bad, but its only the fruit kind.....what a shame. Bumped into an old  Homeschooling friend who happened to work at the cafe....and went crazy....as I do when I see an old friend. I was a nice drive home in the sunny but rainy whether. (Driving in the rain is fun)
Then as you know you get back from some where and doing nothing, well just because doing nothing is fun. And not wanting to do nothing all afternoon I started reading a REALLY good book. One that will properly boor you to bits, so I will spare you the details.
Crazy then, went I (Sorry though you needed some Yoda, :-) at Catechism. Yeah I did learn..well refresh some things, don't worry.
Now well I'm gonna finish my book in my nice warm bed and stop boring you.
Bye bye

No comments:

Post a Comment