Pages

Friday 21 August 2015

Drivers

Driving can be funny. Yes very funny.
I love each morning to find
A different funny sight
The car that likes to zigzag
Quite rudely down the road
Being a little pain
To all who dive along
Until the cop comes along
On his motor bike
They zigzagged in front of him
Hopping mad he seemed
He rode beside them
Talking as he went
It looked to as if they got
A very nice earful from him
Then there's the guy behind you
Is he mouthing of
No I just think
He's singing along
To an amazing beat
Then there is the even crazier ones
Who at the red lights
Beat  along with there whole body
To some music to there taste
There friends join in
And I all can do
Is laugh at there crazy behavior
Of cause there's the red light runners
The slow ones putting along
Ones that never indicate
All being a pain.
The ones that text and drive
I really don't know how they do it
O and even better
Cheeking up on Facebook
At the red lights
Some how I think
That to many people
Really don't care for poor me on the road.
The ones that bug me most
Are those odd little guys
Who try to get to 100km
In peak hour traffic
And have to slam on all brakes
Or hit me in the backside
Anyway
I hope one day
When you can drive
That you will have a lot of fun
Within the rules of course.
JH





No comments:

Post a Comment