Pages

Friday 7 August 2015

Scenery


The sky so blue above
The sea so blue beside me
The beauty of your word
Being sung with Psalms
Within my car
I will praise you O great Lord
For the beauty of this earth
The sun that comes out
Even after a heavy rain
I will praise you My Lord
For your great creation
For the life that dwells within it
Forevermore I will praise You
For every part of this world
The beauty that surrounds me
That beauty that I love
JH
7-8-15
Part of the beautiful drive to work which inspired my poem.




Snow
A white layer
Cover the ground
Soft fluffy snow on it
The sun shines upon it
And it reflects more glory back
It fills you with unspeakable love
For that great God above all
Cold and wet it is
But nothing can stop the glory
The glory of that beauty
Upon the snow covered ground
JH
7-8-15

Snow O snow





2 comments: