Pages

Tuesday 1 December 2015

Dark woods (4)


Days came and went 
As the little girl walked
Walked through the dark woods
Yet light was beginning to appear
The woods weren’t so dark
As she followed the map
With her dear Daddy's help
The woods become lighter
Lighter each step of the way
Daddy she smiled
As she looked in His eyes
I love you so much...
For you never leave me
You whisper to my heart
You know everything
And a map and guide you’ve given
All because you love me
I love you my Daddy
She cried to the sky
Arms in the air
As she danced out her joy
You’re leading me out
For light I see
A light that grows
Day by day
A light that I know
My dearest Daddy
Will one day be
All I can see
I love you forever Daddy
JH
1-12-15


With our Daddy the end will come in sight if we follow His guidance and wait patiently in Him. It will not be a sudden thing but a growing light

No comments:

Post a Comment