Pages

Monday 25 April 2016

Peace and praise!

I lie in peace
For my Saviour lives
I live because of him
I have life 
For He died for me
He rose for me
I praise Him with my heart
I love His guiding hand
The way I know
He's always near
Holding me so close
Reminding me He cares
Never leaving me
Loving me in spite 
In spite of all my sin
My praise O Lord
Is far less than it should be
Yet you love me still
I lie here
My heart going up to you
For you are with me
I cry at the thought
I don't deserve you
Yet you never leave
You bless me far beyond words
Your love it's what holds me
Holds me here
From falling into Satan's lair
Your love is unimaginable
I can't comprehend it
Yet I feel it Lord
Your arms I feel
Your guidance on my life
I don't know how to thank you
My human being is to small
To thank a God like you
Hold me close my Lord
All my life through
I know you will be there
Through good days and bad
I look till the day
When in glory
We will meet
So I can paise you fully
For your great love to me
I love you Abba!
JH
26-4-16

Our God is so great!
Nothing we do for Him compares to His gift of life to us. We are so small yet He cares for us still. We are undeserving of His gift to us. 
All we deserve is Hell, yet our God chose to love us in spite of our sin.
I can't comprehend this!
I am to small compared to Him
Yet we are loved!
A truth that makes me bow down at my God's feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment