Pages

Wednesday 6 April 2016

Walk by Faith

I want to walk by faith
Not a lifetime of sight
I want to trust you fully
Because Lord you're always right

May I make my decisions
By faith not by sight
Help me trust you
More each day and night

May I trust you fully
With the big things and the small
Knowing that you love me
Sinful though I be

I know O Lord
That faith is best
Yet sight!
Gives so much light

Who wants to walk a dark road
When you can walk by light
I O Lord can't!
For light is just not right

So give me your Spirit
That I may walk aright
Not by my strength my King
But in you! I will walk aright
JH
27-3-16



As we grow older we loss our child like trust. Faith grows harder for our trust in everything weakens as we experience the futility of life. 
Through these last few weeks just with turning 18 I have sat here starting to wish that I could see all my dreams come true. I'm eighteen, life has started hasn't it? Why I'm I still sitting here with hundreds (it feels that many) dreams unanswered.
Trust hasn't been easy yet my God understands that I am a human-sinful. 
I have been blessed to have my precious Saviour tell me in different ways that He's got it all under control.
I pray that with sharing these words that He has used to strengthen me, you to may be strengthened.




No comments:

Post a Comment