Pages

Sunday 17 April 2016

Sleepiness and YouTube

At the moment I am suffering post YouTube sickness.
Your proberly going, what on earth!
Well here's my story of the morning....
My dreaded alarm goes of at 6:40 because on I call you could say, to relieve in daycares. So I end up turning my volume up and dosing till eight when I get up and leave my phone for three short minutes. In these short minutes I miss a phone call and by the time I ring them back they found somebody else to do the job. Quite sad for I am really bored of having no work. 
So I go get ready for the day, cheak my emails...all boring, answer my messages...the besti went crazy on sent me a billion while I was being a good girl staying of the internet all Sunday. Then I decided to watch some YouTube. So I spend the next 30 minutes watching vblogs that are funny, yet terribly recorded and they can't hold the camera still. 
Now for me when I watch such bouncy things when I am really tired it gives me motion sickness. 
Yes you may laugh!
But it's very true as I now sit here feeling like I just went up 30 stories on a really really fast lift when I was half asleep.
I suppose it's all my own fault as I should have been doing something useful and not started texting at like 10ish last night. I have really no self control when it comes to watching YouTube, going to sleep or texting.
(I bet you are all sitting reading this thinking I thought you were an angel, well I'm not sadly😜)

Now I have most likely borred you to bits and made you think if that video you were going to watch on YouTube. 
Right now you are heading over to your YouTube app while I'm sobbing here because I feel sick from watching people who can't record at all!

NO! DONT TELL ME ITS MY FAULT!

Goes if crying..........


Okay I will stop.


Hey you have to watch my next post (when I get it up) I promise that it's way better than this....its halious!

No comments:

Post a Comment