Pages

Sunday 19 June 2016

Lazy me

I have been terribly lazy at posting lately. My life has just run away and I have acquired a few unwanted bugs that have kept me at home and in bed. Sinus infections are not nice. So now I have a list of things I need to catch up on and a blog post was not on the top.

My life is pretty exciting!

Tomorrow I am sitting my full license test. 
Scarry, well kind of, but mostly I can't wait.
 As I am going to pass it(always thinking positively). I am trying to decide whether I'm going to go crazy and celebrate it with a bunch of friends.

On Friday we are supposed to go away as a family to visit my cousin in Hastings for like the first time in forever!

I just got told I need to update my Me page. Now do I write a whole new one, tweak it or just add an update on it? I don't know.

O and do you know how fun it is to bug people! 
We had a movie with this song on it way back in the days and it's really catchy and drives everyone mad!

So long from lazy me!

No comments:

Post a Comment