Pages

Sunday 12 June 2016

Light to the world

Darkness 
The world is darkness 
Cold wet and miserable 
Inside am warm
Warm and full of light
My Saviour Jesus Christ 
Is living in my heart
I am warm
Too many are cold
I want to shine my light
In this cold and wet world
This little light of mine
Jesus let me shine
May your light in me
Cast a ring of light within
A dark and lost world
Hide it under a bushel, no
Lord let it shine forever Lord
Never let it hide
Lord I love to be your light
Shining in the dark
I love to show your love
In this dark and cold world
May all your children 
Shine brighter each new day 
Let your light prevail 
Over darkness every day
Lord we all look forward 
To the coming day
When darkness is no more
And lightness never fades
JH
13-6-16

 We live in a dark world, but let us never forget that to our God....
even the darkness is not dark to you; the night is bright as the day, for darkness is as light with you. 
Psalm 139:12
... there will always be light!

No comments:

Post a Comment