Pages

Wednesday 8 June 2016

Queens birthday camp


You are not alone !
What a truly blessed topic to dig into on a weekend with youth of the same mind. Brothers and sisters in Christ . Our God has blessed us with the need to not be alone. With God we are never alone for we have His Spirit living within us. Remember even in the days when you feel along, you need only to pray for the Lord to remind you that you are never alone.

Draw near my child
You are not alone
Let me take your burden 
Cast your cares on me
I am your Father
Your Lord and your King
I only are your help
You are never along
When you are with me
I will never forsake 
Never no never
For you are my child
I long to talk to you
My grace is sufficient 
I am the only strength you need
Come and open your heart
Let the pain inside flow out
Confess your sin
I will forgive you
I am the king of forgiveness 
Remember my child 
You are always mine
Never along you are
You are safe in my arms
Rest like a babe
Because with me 
You are never alone 
JH
4-6-16

1 comment: