Pages

Sunday 24 July 2016

Guess whos here!

Life is full of special times especially when you haven't seen them in over a year.
Kaity!!!
Wednesday morning was just great... We went a bit crazy as you do when someone hasn't slept in far to long...
...Getting out the excitement out. 

She looks like a foreigner

Monday morning selfies

Total having a good catch up!!!

Sorry the my kid side came out this morning😕

It's SO EXCITING!!!!!

It's sunny, but freezing!!!!!!!
We were about to die.

Lunch is good.

Look at the wind and theses precious girls.

I feel so blessed to be able to spend time with this beautiful family. They are missed so often often by me.
Kaity I'm going to miss you so much you are such a dear friend and sister.
I'm going to miss you when you leave...


11 comments:

  1. So glad you girls are having fun!!! Hurry up and come home Kaity 😜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I'm keeping her!
      She's mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Yaayy! Kaity´s here! Tell her I said ¨Hi, and keep having fun!¨

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma!!! Hehe... And nah, you didn't keep me Jessica!!!! I RAN AWAY!!!!! Soz....

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Notice, everybody, in all but one of the selfies is Jessica not looking directly at the camera... I found this seriously annoying and was telling her to look at the cam and not her own face...

    ReplyDelete