Pages

Friday 29 July 2016

Precious moments

Precious moments every day
My Lord is so good
O so good to me He is
You have blessed me with smiles
Laughter and joy
With friends and companions
They give me these moments
That make me melt inside
From the serious and tender comments
The... I love you's
I'm so happy for
And I miss you's
The weather that warms me
Deep to the core
To the jest filled moments
Of... Your such a kid
And you look terrible
The I'm bored comments
And the I'm hungry ones to
The jelious ones
And the crazy ones
At times they come
In the nervous excitement kind
But most often the kind
That just makes me smile
Each and every moment
In life is a blessing
Each and everyone
Should be very precious
Even the sad times
The mad and hard times to
Are just as precious
As the rest
So no matter how you are feeling
No matter what you've done in the past
Our God tells us
That every breath is a gift
A precious one at that
Each breath being
A precious moment in itself
That nothing we can do
Can ever make it worthless
In our Saviours eyes
JH
30-7-16

Remember you are always worthy in God's eyes.
He loves you know matter what!

No comments:

Post a Comment