Pages

Sunday 10 July 2016

Special times with a special guy!

I have a bit of exciting news for many of you.
Some of you I know already know and keep telling me to update my blog on the matter.

Five weeks ago today a dear friend of mine asked my Dad if he could go out with me!
Jamie is a blessing from God to me.
He is a man who shares my love for the Lord.
A guy who makes laugh, smile and cry.
Over the past weekend he came up from the south island and we got to spend an amazing weekend together. Sightseeing, going crazy with my siblings, cooking dinner , visiting my Opa and Oma....

5-6-16
Sunday night at youth camp, before the excitement happened. Both feeling very tired.

6-6-16
Two happy people.  Jamie loves my grin in this one.

6-6-16
Just before Jamie asked Dad. I think I wore that grin for weeks after.

9-7-16
Te Papa trip.


9-7-16
We have terrible selfy skills!!!


10-7-16
I miss this guy!


10 comments:

  1. Awwww Congratulations! :D That's really great! I hope all goes well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy for you!!!! Keeping you both in my prayers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!
    Actually, Wow!!
    So happy for you and Congratulations!
    (Why am I always shocked when this happens to someone I know? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry I knew it was coming and it still took over a month to sink in.

      Delete