Pages

Friday 17 July 2015

Feelings

O the many feelings
That pass through my mind
The joy of friends
The laughter they course
The joking around 
The teasing and battering
The ridiculous conversations
That they seam to course
Not only joy 
But worry they course
When you haven't heard
From them in a while
Are they alright
The mind goes
Are you hurting the heart cries
The smile that comes
With knowing that they
Are in God's hands
Never leaving His side

The uncertainty
Of a new adventure
Of stepping out
Into a world
So very unknown
The struggle to fit in
In this perverse world
But the peace of knowing
You my Savior
Are always in control
The thankfulness that comes
Through those long
Morning drives
Listening to music
And thanking you always
For being with me
Though long days and short
That each thought I think
Each word I say
Comes straight from your plan
Your plan ever perfect
When fear creeps in
The questions that come
I know that your answer
Is there for me
That my pass or my fail
Is for your own good

So as I go to sleep
After a long week
I pray to you now
That you give me strength
For whatever
your will
Is for me in the future
I love your plan
A plan never changing
So as my head lays down
The mind and heart will
Trust you always

For you know all things
JH

17-7-15

My life has changed greatly in the last week. I have just completed my 1st week of my PORSE nanny internship. Yes it was different and sometimes a struggle, I really enjoyed it and can't wait for next week. I love my 45min-1 hour long drive. Its a time to reflect and ponder life. To ask the Lord to give me guidance for the day. A time alone. I don't seem to get much of that these days. A time I am greatly thankful for.

Friends also have been on my mind this week. They are amazing, special and always encouraging to me. They make me, laugh, cry and go insane. Just giving me a brake from the every day life. There are days when I know that I could never go on without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment