Pages

Wednesday 22 July 2015

Looking back at my 1st writings


On Monday I had a lot of fun. I spent half a day sorting out all my old school books. I came across my 1st bunch of writings. Most of them had me laughing as they were of very humorous nature. Some of them I remember writing and others I do not. 
Here's a few you may enjoy!

My funny little Monkey
Once come upon a donkey
He ask the donkey, clonkey
To be his only friend
And never once did they offend
JH 

I wish I had a crazy cat
To sleep all day on my dog mat
I wish I could eat doggy food
And maybe play with doggy toys
JH
:)

There was a frog from France
Who could never dance
Whenever he tried
He always cried
He ended up doing a prance
JH

I have to say I don't write such crazy things now days. I tend to stick more on there serious side of things. Its nice to look back at the things I wrote and see how much my style has changed. In poem writing anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment